• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Micro Rods

Question

4 answers to this question

Genz Rods are my favorite. Two models for panfish that have great sensitivity and backbone. They are made by Berkely and cost around $30. Great rod for the price.

Good Fishin, Matt.

If your looking for something custom I would take a look at thorne bros rods. Havent used one but herd good things.

Also south bend makes a very good micro-lite rod. There hard to find but if you search the sites on the net you should be able to pick one up.

HT enterprises make a couple different models.

I believe the next one im going to be purchasing by scott engel's dad. Rod engel, I have herd from a few different people the rods he make are quite nice. I think im intrested grin.gif

The Best Micro Rods;

The Thorne Bros. Sweetheart Plus is an awesome rod. The sensitivity is incredible.

No spring bobbers--just pure touch.

Solid graphite blanks teamed with a pinacle T2 reel gives you an incredible edge on the fish.

ICE-MAN