Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Birdsong

Singin' In the Rain

8 posts in this topic

Well singin' in the fountain actually. My White-throateds have really taken to the pond lately. I have a bug screen thingy hanging from the side porch in preparation for the warblers, who usually are drawn to the pond. I can slip out the door now without being noticed.

3510870611_b73e2b6d83_o.jpg

Nice backyard portrait of this gorgeous sparrow. Water features are so great, lucky you smile

very cool, I like the motion of the water in the image

LOL, you got my attention, thought I would see a bird in a thunderstorm!

Nice white throated. I looked in my Cabela's catalog for that bug screen thingy, but they did'nt seem to stock it.

Mike

I looked in my Cabela's catalog for that bug screen thingy, but they did'nt seem to stock it.

Mike

Sorry for the poor description. A friend actually ordered it for me from one of the real cheapy catalogs (Lillian something or other, I think) with a little of everything in it. It is to fit in a sliding door to keep the bugs out, but the dog can run it and out without waiting for me to open the regular screen door. It hangs with velcro, so I just hung it draped from the overhang of the porch.

Thanks for your comments, all, but he looks a little oversharpened, the full size is better. Still not sure how much to resharpen for the web after resizing, but I'll get it eventually.

Nice shot, I like the rain drops also. Gotta love white throats!

It looks like he's waiting for his swimming pool to fill up. Cool shot.