Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyeguy250

Trip to the Twin Cities 6/20 - 6/28

5 posts in this topic

I'm new to the HSOforum - looks like a great one. I'll be in the twin cities from 6/20 - 6/28. Will be bringing my boat from Michigan. Looking to do some walleye fishing. There are alot of lakes to choose from. Would appreciate any help in narrowing the search down.

Thanks

I'm new to the HSOforum - looks like a great one. I'll be in the twin cities from 6/20 - 6/28. Will be bringing my boat from Michigan. Looking to do some walleye fishing. There are alot of lakes to choose from. Would appreciate any help in narrowing the search down.

Thanks

Is it primarily walleye you are after or other species as well? What part of the twin cities will you be in?

I'll be in Chanhassen. Walleyes, Pike, or Muskies. Made a trip a few years ago and fished too many lakes - just didn't concentrate on a couple. Think my success will be better if I spend more time on a lake or 2.

I know there are some good lakes in that sw area, I am not too familar with that area, but I know Minnetonka and Prior are good choices for the species you are looking to target and not too far from Chanhassen