• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BAss CAST

ikeslayer

Just pulled it up to watch it now. Must be about mid day. After about the 3rd cycle through, he SITS DOWN TO EAT A SANDWICH. I was shocked to see that. He must have a good bag.

His Marshall was cracking me up. Asking him how many kids he had and he said two. He asks him how old, KVD says 12. He says "both of them"? ha ha They chit chat a little, and the Marshall says "how old are your kids?". :o)

Ah, now it makes sense. KVD just said "I've not had too many days of fishing THIS good".

I am going to Guntersville in Oct for a Stren Event. Anyone interested send me an email. Will be dragging the boat behind a suburban so go plenty of room. I am thinking you can still get in. Fall frog bite should be going on in the grass,,, I hope.