• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

gorgeous day on the lake!!!!

we finally got out in the boat today! hubby got a new motor, and he was ansy to get out in it, and try some downriggin whilst we were at it,, we didn't catch any,, had a few "bumps" but no fish landed,, but got to try out our new motor and the day was perfect!!! way better than a day at work,, here's a few pics.

oh, I'll add that there was ice on the lake,, we were fishing on the edge of it.

what it looked like when we arrived:

IMG_0858copy.jpg

getting the truck and boat into position:

IMG_0861copy.jpg

beauty of a day:

IMG_0888copy.jpg

IMG_0884copy.jpg

ice on the lake:

IMG_0883copy.jpg

IMG_0864copy.jpg

IMG_0881copy.jpg

IMG_0891copy.jpg

I can actually say I am a little jealous of that ice on the lake. Sometimes the anticipation of coming spring is as wonderful as the spring itself. Yesterday morning was actually a little sticky walking the dog at 9:30! I can't say I am ready for that. Pretty reflections!!!

thanks!! it was so beautiful out there yesterday! I hope to get some fish pics,, although today is a yard work day, and tomorrow we are expecting company,, I'm back to work on the weekend,, uhg.

no worries, I'll have pics of fishing posted soon as I get 'em!!

hubby and I were saying yesterday in the boat,, toooooo bad the weather can't stay like this throughout the summer months,, the temps were perfect!! 19 C or so. smile

I could take pictures all day on lakes when they look like that. There is nothing better than being on a lake that looks like a mirror. By far my favorite type of lake pictures. Nice shots and thanks for sharing them.