• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

08 Grizzly 700 vs King Quad 750

KUBIE

Thoughts and Opinions either way. I would probably use it a lot for ice fishing and hunting along with some trail riding and some mudding (who can resist) and some general use around the house like plowing and such.

Thanks in advance

Both great wheelers! The Kingquad has a third headlight,parking brake, and rear sealed wet brakes. The Grizzly has a little more ground clearance,a park selection on the shifter,and a bigger racks. My choice would be the Suzuki as the third headlight is nice and the rear brakes system is top notch. Can't go wrong either way.

Its honestly a toss up. I have ridden both machines and I would probably buy the KQ. I like how the machine handles and performs. The Grizz is a great machine as well. It is almost like comparing the same machines

I went through the same issue a few years ago with the King Quad 700 and Grizzly 660.

I went with the Kingquad and my buddy got the Grizzly. I really like my Kingquad, it has a great "sporty" feel to it. I would probably still go with the KQ.

I'd pick the Grizz but I'd get a 550. The 700 are nice but I found the size and feel of the 550 Awesome. The power is still there when you need it and when I rode the 700 and 550 back to back I couldn't even tell you the difference. The only difference I can tell you is the price tag. Go test drive a 550 Grizz. Its good for everything you need and more plus with the reliability.

Depends on how much power you really need. Me personally would never buy anything less than a 700

That's funny because it was not that long ago when a 500 was considered the biggest machine. Interesting how perceptions change. There really isnt anything a 700 can do that a 500 or even a 400 cannot. It just may do it more effectively.

I would have to say Yamaha! I have an 07 rhino and its great! works great!...so thats why i would say go with the grizz. but both are NICE machines!

good luck and let us know what you decide along with Pictures!

I currently own a KQ750. Love the thing to death. Tons of power, speed when I want it, and all that other good stuff. But it has its downsides. The footwells/footpegs are junk, uncomfortable compared to the Grizz. I love the gauges and the 3rd headlight.

My close friend has a 08 grizz, sweet machine. The dang power steering is really nice, but I didn't need it, and I don't think I will until i'm a little older. But the gauges on there are in a weird spot, and I'm not a huge fan of the handlebars.

All in all, Ride them both, and whatever one you like, is the one. You'll find things that you like and dislike about both.

I do remember the days when a 500 was considered big. I have been on a 500 before where I was running out of power on a hill climb, thats pretty darn scarry and why I choose to have more power. No replacement for displacement!