Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarpKing921

concrete disposal?

9 posts in this topic

Can someone please point to a place near East St.Paul to get rid of a couple loads of concrete from my front stoop and some bricks from my facade. I need to get rid of it soon don't want to anger the neighbors with a pile of rubble.

google eurekarecylcing, pull up their page, and click on Reuse or disposal, and then on the A to Z guide. Click on construction debris....lots of options listed. I hauled out an old driveway a couple years back and found this link helpful in locating a place.

36 and McKnight? Schifsky or something like that? I think they take it but you should call first.

Dresel contracting, Forest Lake, you can dump it there for free anytime.

36 and McKnight? Schifsky or something like that? I think they take it but you should call first.

They have enough the lady told me they aren't taking any

There's also a place on County Road 14 and 35E near Centerville / Hugo, on the east side of the freeway.

I don't know the name, but it looks like they process the material into recycle as well.

Also a place off 35 W and Cliff road in bursville if it might be closer. Cant remember the name off hand but it is right behind Dodge of burnsville.

Thanks everyone, The best place I ended up finding was Hammes stone in Lake Elmo across from the park reserve entrance. They take it for $10-15 bucks a load they also have top soil and other landscaping needs. I dealt with a nice lady on the phone sounds like a good deal.

There is a place on Lake drive in forest lake that will let you dump clean concrete for free. They are across the street from Mastell Brothers Trailer Services.