• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How do you fish Lindy"s w/Bobber??

fishon68

This is new to me.. I have not heard of it. .I have fished something semi similar for pike from shore? It was a sinker on the bottom to a snell and bait.. the bobber was used as a strike indicator.. but then again, you could just hold your line without the bobber and do the same thing... But this rig worked better because of the current of the river.

I believe the rig Deitz is referring to is called something like a paternoster rig, commonly used on the fens and lochs in Europe for zander, good for slight current as well. As to the original post, I have not heard of bobber fishing with a Lindy rig but there is the icebuster floating slip sinker that may be what is being referred to.

Tunrevir~

It works well if you have some snells tied up. What it does is it allows you to switch hooks really fast and get it back into the water. Your normal lindy rig set up with a swivel on top. So if you want to switch hooks open the swivel put the new line in there, close it and have at it again. Thats the way I usually fish with bobbers! Good luck.