• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's been Bicycling this year & where?

Yeah, this vacation isn't looking so fun as my plans to go home for opener were wrecked as my cat has become quite ill and I am now wondering if I won't have to be putting him down soon (and he needs medication 3X a day) cryfrown . But I am definitely planning on getting out and biking some more soon, just need to figure out where. I am looking for a longer trail, anyone know any good ones?

Well, I wanted to hit Cannon Falls on the 16th, but no one was really showing up and for another personal reason, but I plan on biking that whole trail before the end of the summer. I am looking for something at least 10-15 miles, even 20+.

Something like that would be so fun. I wouldn't mind traveling out of the cities too, I grew up in the country and as fun as the trails here are, nothing beats the quiet of the country. smile

I am planning on biking around Lake Nokomis probably on Sunday night or Monday morning...

The Lake Calhoun / Harriett / of the Isles is about 11 miles. I do that loop in about 45 minutes. I think there is another Lake near Lake of the Isles, but I'm not sure if there is a path around. I'll have to do some exploring around the other lake to check out the trail, if there is one.