• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to be a part of the community! This HSOforum has already generated a fair amount of traffic and sales. Today, we're shipping leeches to 5 different states - just 3 weeks after launching Jewell Outdoors!

Thanks again - and tell your friends!

I have to say - the combo of sponsoring here on HotSpotOutdoors, plus joining the conversation in the forum has driven lots of early traffic to my site. We rocketed to 1200 unique visits in the first three weeks, and just today (may 14th) we are on the first page of google searches for live fishing leeches. Thanks so much!

We're constantly searching for new products to offer - if you have suggestions, email [email protected]

Things continue to go well with the new HSOforum. In the first month we have been open for business online our traffic and sales have exceeded my expectations greatly! Recession Leeches are our most popular and cost effective item. Night Crawlers have been selling well also.

We are already in the planning stage for adding quite a few additional products including jigs, lures, other tackle, electronics, hunting, camping gear, and more. HotSpotOutdoors has attributed at least 70% of our site visits. I find that the combination of sponsorship and forum participation are extremely valuable.

Good to see a 1st class business added as a sponsor! I ordered 5 dozen leeches and they were fantastic!!! I look forward to doing business in the future with them.

By the way mark, this is Greg in Nebraska!

Greg - thanks for the feedback on here! Glad the 5 pounds we sent go there safe and sound. It sounds like they worked well for you.

I need to get some photos of your jigs - and see if we can't strike a partnership to offer them in our updated online store. Should be live soon!

I ordered 2 pounds of jumbo leeches from Mark. Family problems changed my plans many times, which meant I continuously changed the date I needed the leeches shipped. Mark was always there telling me the leeches would be here when I needed them. He is a real class act--full of cutsomer service. Prompt replies from e-mails sent, delivery when I wanted, and a great looking bunch of leeches. I definitely will order from them again and again. It is not easy to find an establishment that values costumer service--Jewell Outdoors really does!!! They will go a long way with attitudes and products like they have.

THANKS again Mark!!!