• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone Remember These Shows?

Shack

I know other threads have touched on this, but I thought it would be cool to start a thread about lost shows from our youth grin If anyone has a show they remember from their youth, go ahead and post about it. Just post or even better show a You Tube clip of it. If you have a show you can not put your fingure on, you can also discribe it and maybe someone will know the name wink

It does not matter when you grew up 40's, 50's, 60's 70's 80's pr even 90's. smile

I just took and 80's on-line quiz and had some cool flash backs grin If you where a kid around 1980 and where lucky enough to have or have access to cable, you should know these two shows. Man, what they got away with back then grin:

"You Cant Do That On Television"

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Danger Mouse:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite shows growing up were CHiPs, Dukes of Hazzard, You Can't Do That On Television, Hey Dude, Doogie Howser M.D.

One show I loved, but am horribly bummed that may never come out on DVD was The Wonder Years. Apparently they can't get the licensing for the songs that were used in the show straightened out.

I was a pretty big Wonder Years fan myself. I liked a few shows from back in the day....I loved Knight Rider. I have seen probably every single episode. I remember WAY back watching Fraggle Rock like it was an addiction.

RAT PATROL (best non-animated show ever on TV). Yeah, I had the lunchbox too.

Hawaii 5-0 (a close 2nd)

SWAT (TJ, take the roof)

F-Troop

Get Smart

Hogan's Heroes

Twilight Zone

Night Gallery

Kolchak the Night Stalker

Love American Style

Creature Feature

Shock Theater

Julia

Monty Python Flying Circus

Fawlty Towers

Combat

Dark Shadows

Alfred Hitchcock Presents

McHale's Navy

Mission Impossible

Leave it to Beaver

Emergency (EEEEEE-OOOOO-EEEEEE..Squad 51.....)

Dragnet

Adam 12

I Spy (Cosby and Culp)

Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Check out "Ducky" the M.E. on NCIS)

Jack Benny SHow

Carol Burnett

Laugh-In

Petticoat Junction

Green Acres

Beverly Hillbilllies

Gilligan's Island

Smother's Brothers Comedy Hour

Dean Martin Roasts

First Season of SNL

Don Kirchener's Rock Concert

Lassie

Ed Sullivan Show

Wonderful World of Disney

CPO Sharkey

Grizzly Adams to that as well

Great show smile! Old number 7 grin

I guess I will throw in KungFu also grin:

I know when I got to see them, they where well into re-run status, but I remember watching "Car 54 Where Are You" as a kid with my dad grin

You gotta be talkin "Welcome Back Kotter" Mr Kot----ter.

Ah yes and Raider you just plain watched to much tevevision.

So some more - Every kid in my neighborhood wanted to be Kato. Yep from the Green Hornet.

And yes ug Bubbles and dancing Sunday nights at Grandma's.

I can even remember the Flintstones on at prime time first run first year. Man am I old.

Clancy and Willie Ketchum (pun intended)

Axel's Tree house

Lunch w/Casey and Roudhouse later at Grandma's Bording house. New bean dish every week. And some moose dropping ping pong ball all over the Capt. He always acted surprised. Or bored who could tell. PS Carmen the nurse was drunk most of the time. Also some penguin who yanked every kids tie off. A lot of Clip ons back then.

Man I am really old.

Carp!!! I forgot all about Green Hornet. What a great show. I think some cable network, ALN(?)carries it on Fridays.

I found the complete series DVD's for Rat Patrol and now my son thinks we need to strap his Nerf Vulcan onto the roof of my Cherokee and drive around on Park Point(he thinks it would also be a swell idea if he was on the roof too, ah kids).

Batman and Kung [PoorWordUsage] (Kung Phuu?) rocked too.

OK? I guess I should of previewed this post. I am such a potty mouth.

Sky King

Lassie

Have Gun Will Travel

Flipper

Raw Hide

High Chaparell

Ed Sullivan

The Midnight Special

Sea Hunt

Bat Masterson

Leave it to Beaver

Francis the Talking Mule