Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Shack

Anyone Remember These Shows?

I know other threads have touched on this, but I thought it would be cool to start a thread about lost shows from our youth grin If anyone has a show they remember from their youth, go ahead and post about it. Just post or even better show a You Tube clip of it. If you have a show you can not put your fingure on, you can also discribe it and maybe someone will know the name wink

It does not matter when you grew up 40's, 50's, 60's 70's 80's pr even 90's. smile

I just took and 80's on-line quiz and had some cool flash backs grin If you where a kid around 1980 and where lucky enough to have or have access to cable, you should know these two shows. Man, what they got away with back then grin:

"You Cant Do That On Television"

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Danger Mouse:

My favorite shows growing up were CHiPs, Dukes of Hazzard, You Can't Do That On Television, Hey Dude, Doogie Howser M.D.

One show I loved, but am horribly bummed that may never come out on DVD was The Wonder Years. Apparently they can't get the licensing for the songs that were used in the show straightened out.

I was a pretty big Wonder Years fan myself. I liked a few shows from back in the day....I loved Knight Rider. I have seen probably every single episode. I remember WAY back watching Fraggle Rock like it was an addiction.

In response to:

Poster: Born2Fish

Subject: Re: Anyone Remember These Shows?

I was a pretty big Wonder Years fan myself

Can you say Tapenga {SP}???? laughgrinlaugh

Topenga was on "Boy Meets World" which was Fred Savage from "The Wonder Years" little brothers show.

The Wonder Years had Winnie Cooper, who was very cute in her own way

RAT PATROL (best non-animated show ever on TV). Yeah, I had the lunchbox too.

Hawaii 5-0 (a close 2nd)

SWAT (TJ, take the roof)

F-Troop

Get Smart

Hogan's Heroes

Twilight Zone

Night Gallery

Kolchak the Night Stalker

Love American Style

Creature Feature

Shock Theater

Julia

Monty Python Flying Circus

Fawlty Towers

Combat

Dark Shadows

Alfred Hitchcock Presents

McHale's Navy

Mission Impossible

Leave it to Beaver

Emergency (EEEEEE-OOOOO-EEEEEE..Squad 51.....)

Dragnet

Adam 12

I Spy (Cosby and Culp)

Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Check out "Ducky" the M.E. on NCIS)

Jack Benny SHow

Carol Burnett

Laugh-In

Petticoat Junction

Green Acres

Beverly Hillbilllies

Gilligan's Island

Smother's Brothers Comedy Hour

Dean Martin Roasts

First Season of SNL

Don Kirchener's Rock Concert

Lassie

Ed Sullivan Show

Wonderful World of Disney

CPO Sharkey

I Liked "Charlie's Angels"

Farrah Fawcett was soooo Hot !

I liked "I dream of Jeannie"

Barbra Eden was sooo Hot !

I liked "BeWitched"

Elizabeth Montgomery was soooo Hot!

Raider's list is impressive.

I am adding:

Andy Griffith

Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C.

Green Hornet

Batman

Superman

Burke's Law

Mannix

The Rifleman

Vegas (Dan Tanna's sexetary was sooooo hot)

Grizzly Adams to that as well

Great show smile! Old number 7 grin

I guess I will throw in KungFu also grin:

I know when I got to see them, they where well into re-run status, but I remember watching "Car 54 Where Are You" as a kid with my dad grin

Welcome Back Carter

One Day at A Time

Good Times

What's Happening

Different Strokes

All In The Family

My Three Sons

8 is Enough

Facts of Life

I remember when I was in around 7th grade WGN would play an hours worth of Welcom Back, Kotter at 2 o'clock, unless there was a Cubs game on- which there usually was.

You gotta be talkin "Welcome Back Kotter" Mr Kot----ter.

Ah yes and Raider you just plain watched to much tevevision.

So some more - Every kid in my neighborhood wanted to be Kato. Yep from the Green Hornet.

And yes ug Bubbles and dancing Sunday nights at Grandma's.

I can even remember the Flintstones on at prime time first run first year. Man am I old.

Clancy and Willie Ketchum (pun intended)

Axel's Tree house

Lunch w/Casey and Roudhouse later at Grandma's Bording house. New bean dish every week. And some moose dropping ping pong ball all over the Capt. He always acted surprised. Or bored who could tell. PS Carmen the nurse was drunk most of the time. Also some penguin who yanked every kids tie off. A lot of Clip ons back then.

Man I am really old.

Carp!!! I forgot all about Green Hornet. What a great show. I think some cable network, ALN(?)carries it on Fridays.

I found the complete series DVD's for Rat Patrol and now my son thinks we need to strap his Nerf Vulcan onto the roof of my Cherokee and drive around on Park Point(he thinks it would also be a swell idea if he was on the roof too, ah kids).

Batman and Kung [PoorWordUsage] (Kung Phuu?) rocked too.

OK? I guess I should of previewed this post. I am such a potty mouth.

Sky King

Lassie

Have Gun Will Travel

Flipper

Raw Hide

High Chaparell

Ed Sullivan

The Midnight Special

Sea Hunt

Bat Masterson

Leave it to Beaver

Francis the Talking Mule

Ma and Pa Kettle

Mr Ed

The Little Rascals

Abbot and Costello

Red Skeleton

My favorite shows growing up were CHiPs, Dukes of Hazzard, You Can't Do That On Television, Hey Dude, Doogie Howser M.D.

I loved Hey Dude. My wife thinks I am crazy, but she has never seen it smile