• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OK, Enough is enough.....

wooduck26

Ive been out for Channels 3 times this year, and have caught nothing but Pike....8lb, 7lb, 7lb, 5lbs and a 4lb. They have been POUNDING the cutbait! They are fun to catch, but C'Mon V-Tails, its time to wake up!.....just needed to vent!

-Dave

Ive been fishing afternoons for about 4 hours at a time and hook up with at least a couple cats. Nothing big, about 3 pounds being the biggest. I'm getting a good amount of hits though, just some fish smack it and drop it right away. I've been using cut suckers. The fishing should only get better though.

The 55-60 degree water temps have always been difficult for me on pool 2. It seems it's always a bunch of little ones (and I mean little), or maybe one decent one. The closer it gets to 60, the more confident I am. It looks like pool 2 temps might get to 60 by the end of the weekend. Thinking about doing my first over night of the year on sunday depending on the weather. Anyone else going to be out?

Anyone else going to be out?

I will be out next week on P2 FOR SURE.....Ive got a couple spots picked out that I never got a chance to fish last year that are gonna be very interesting......:) Two other spots produced good numbers, but this one.....may produce BIG...its got all the ingredients!