Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TruthWalleyes

Bust'n Bass Tournaments

35 posts in this topic

I fished in a "Bust'n Bass" tournament last summer, it was a lot of fun and would like to compete again this summer. Does anyone have the hosts contact info for dates and lakes?

Hopefully i don't offend the gentlemen that host this event by posting here.

lucky, can you send me the dates, too? thanks.

I believe he is just running em on sat. but correct me if im wrong. A mid week tourny would be nice.

Personally I liked them mid-week too, the change to Saturdays is going to stop me from making almost all of them due to Mankato Lakes Tour being on almost all the same weekends, meaning taking an entire weekend off of work...not happening frown

FLK:

The Ultimate Bass tour and the D's Bustn Bass tournaments never fall on the same day.

Did you and LC already sign up to fish the Mankato Lakes Tour?

Go to classic bass dot com and check out the 2009 tournament schedule. There are plenty of options there.

Im gonna donate in both tours so Duhmes tourneys are gonna be hard to fit in. I wonder if anyone else has thought of a mid week tourneys down home? Gabby maybe??

Gabby is tourny director for the Ultimate Bass, so I doubt it.

Reid, we sent the first half in and are holding the 2nd waiting 4 the meeting, and I ment MABT, not Ultimate. Are you fishing "Kato Tour" 2?

matt, you've got mail winkBtw, due to the origonal dates of Duhmes (D's Bustn' Bass) and Mankato Area Bass Tour, the Shields and Cedar Lake tourneys have been switched so that the first of Duhmes tournaments will be on Shields, not Cedar like the flyer says

Shields Lake June 6th ,Francis/Roberts Lakes July 11/12,

Lura August 1st, Lake Tetonka August 22nd

Cedar Lake September 12th

Reid, we sent the first half in and are holding the 2nd waiting 4 the meeting, and I ment MABT, not Ultimate. Are you fishing "Kato Tour" 2?

FLK:

Nope, my partner and I are paid for all the Ultimate Bass tournaments. Gonna fish that one. We also plan to fish as many of the D's Bustn as we can.

I believe he is just running em on sat. but correct me if im wrong. A mid week tourny would be nice.

If there was enough interest I maybe could be persuaded to do a few evening tournaments that would fall under dnr no permit guidelines

say CEDAR , SHIELDS ,ROBERDS, TETONKA NO FARTHER WEST THAN JEFFERSON/GERMAN ?

TELL ME WHAT YOUR THINKING !

is there a mankato weeknight tournament?

Not that I know of. You're talking about a weeknight team tourny right? If so, my partner and I would be in.