• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Biographical/background info needed on al linder

Burnham

I believe Al did a tour in Viet Nam? I had an awesome radio interview link from 12/31/05 Smokey's Outdoor Radio, but the link seems to be bad now. The interview was very candid and Al talked about how everything got rolling.

Good luck!

yes i know its lindner, i just made the mistake when i posted the thread haha..there was an article in the paper about him, im gunna order the book off the HSOforum probably, thanks for all the help

yea i called him today(because i hadnt recieved a response to an email i had sent him) and his secretary told me to call him back 5 minutes later, so i did and sure enough he got another call cry...she said to leave a voicemail so that he could contact me on his schedule..so i did and i sure hope he calls back

yes he called!!! i was hoping to interview him tomorrow or thurs so i could have more time to get ready, but i had some questions ready in case he couldnt. Thank the Lord i did, he is going to be busy for the rest of the week, i talked to him for about 15 minutes and learned a LOT(about him and fishing in general). he seems like a really great guy and i hope to stay in contact with him...thanks for all the help guys