• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Early Water Work

2 DA GILLS

Got some early water work in with my Griffon this weekend. Had some help from the boys as well. Lots of fun to train and have the kids helping me out. The boys love it and the dog is sleeping soundly at my feet tonight.

flyingentry.jpg

successl.jpg

tohand.jpg

thickofit.jpg

waterentry2.jpg

AKC and NAVHDA both recognize each other.. So yes it would be the same if he were to register the dog with AKC.

Scott nice pic's... I have had Belle in the water quite a bit over the past two weeks getting ready for the Utility Test. Griff's sure do like to swim!!!

How has the fishing down your way been this spring?

As our water warms up here (50+ degrees) it's starting to get really good for both panfish and walleye's.

Joel

Let me know how the UT test goes. I will not be doing the UT this year and I probably not at all with Zeus (maybe the next dog). I just do not have the time to train for it at this point in my life.

I have not been out open water fishing at this point. Sounds like people did decent for the opener around here. I did not even wet a line. Headed to Leech for a long weekend at the end of May. Really looking forward to it.

Scott, I will let you know how the test goes. Lots of work to prepare. Picking up 6 ducks next week to begin training for the live duck search. That should be interesting. Also doing alot of discipline work with her.

Zeus really does sound like a terrific dog and I look forward to hunting behind him down the road. Would be great to see him and Belle work a field.

Leech should be really good by the end of May. You will do well. I was out late today in the wind and did really well on the walleye's. They were up shallow and were hungry! Glad that the winter is over!