• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins Bullpen

zepman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chubby just needs to work on his control a bit. Falling behind any hitter 3-0 or 3-1 will continue to get Chubby into trouble. So far I think Chubby has done a pretty good job, other than the occasional times he has fallen behind hitters.

I sure hope something happens to change this bullpen besides sending Crain down. Nathan is the only one worth a dam. Dickey isn't horrible, but I have no confidence in the rest of those turds.

I have actually been satisfied with the bullpen since the series against the Yankees. Dickey has been lights out over the last month. Gurrier has been solid all year. Mijares has been good, but has control issues at times. Nathan has been Nathan. Henn needs to improve his control. No comment on Crain.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - The Minnesota Twins have made another move with their bullpen, bringing up Brian Duensing and sending down Sean Henn.

The Twins said Thursday they will recall the left-handed Duensing from Triple-A Rochester before Friday's game against Detroit. The left-handed Henn was assigned to Rochester, where he'd been pitching before his contract was purchased on May 19.

Henn had a 7.15 ERA for the Twins in 14 appearances, walking eight batters in 11 1-3 innings.

Duensing was on Minnesota's opening day roster and made one appearance before being sent back a week later to make room for the return of starting pitcher Scott Baker. Duensing was a third-round draft pick in 2005.

Welcome back Mr. Duensing. I'm realy glad they're finally shaking things up down in the pen. Everyone's been doing a much better job down there lately.

Here's to a big run...bring on the Tigers!