Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Berens Lake ON

Game and Fish Bill dead?

12 posts in this topic

Gee, it seems like only last October liberals were assuring us that voting DFL doesn't mean more gun control. Everyone knows that is just fear mongering from the NRA!

The NRA is the group that has saved our weapons from new laws for a long time.

I wonder at times where our guns would be without the NRA fighting for the gun owner?

The NRA is the group that has saved our weapons from new laws for a long time.

I wonder at times where our guns would be without the NRA fighting for the gun owner?

Yes they have, but we are not making their job any easier with the folks we've been electing lately!

NRA does fight for our right, but we have to watch who we put in office if you really want them protected.

Quote:
Gun sales would be restricted at gun shows in Minnesota under a surprise amendment to a major game and fish bill passed by a Minnesota House committee last week. The amendment, offered by Rep. Michael Paymar, DFL-St. Paul, would require a federally licensed firearms dealer to be involved in any gun sales at gun shows, and background checks would be required.

NRA does fight for our right, but we have to watch who we put in office if you really want them protected.

So how does this affect your 2nd Amendment rights? You can still purchase guns and it's not banning any type of weapon.

As the launch post pointed out, attaching this to the Game and Fish bill only affects the Game and Fish bill in the sense that it will never pass.

"As the launch post pointed out, attaching this to the Game and Fish bill only affects the Game and Fish bill in the sense that it will never pass."

That begs the question; what is in the Game and Fish bill that the attachers don't want passed?

And that begs the question; what is wrong with just being up front and honest and voting against it, if it is a bad bill?

The Paymar amendment had nothing to do with "poison pills". It was just an opportunity to slip more gun control policy into a bill where it didn't belong.

That begs the question; what is in the Game and Fish bill that the attachers don't want passed?

I think they want it to pass, I just don't think any politician in their right mind would vote for any bill that has gun restrictions.

The world would be a safer place if Poland, Germany, and France had the NRA to protect their rights to bear arms some 70 years ago.

We are only as safe as the guns we own for protection.

Criminals and scum bags don't need a license to buy.

Originally Posted By: walleye101

I think they want it to pass, I just don't think any politician in their right mind would vote for any bill that has gun restrictions.

I agree but unfortunately far to many politicians vote with their left mind.