• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"That Can't be Good" Continues

Birdsong

I went upstairs to the painting room tonight. (For an artist it's a studio, for a hack, it's a painting room.) mmeyer's son would not think well of this bunch. At first there were nine at my neighbor's on the right here at 300mm.

3495466373_59336c414c.jpg

A while later I thought they had all gone, but discovered there were now twelve in a tree to my left at 70mm. I should have gone down to get the wide angle lens. I think someone is missing here. Maybe George. I didn't crop, process, or let the dog out.

3496334284_d24888eb9f.jpg

They were probably just roosting.

Yeah, that's probably what they were doing! eek

You're right, my son wouldn't think that was a good sign. You don't have any bodies buried in your back yard do ya? wink

I walked near your neighborhood during the MS Walk today, Birdsong. I was careful to keep moving so I wouldn't attract these guys! smile

Good idea. You don't want to appear to be wearing out around here. The only buried bodies are the four-year-old koi from my pond last fall. We had an early freeze and the pump gave out before I moved them to the basement. Hmmmm. I suppose they could be getting pretty ripe right about now.