Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muskielaw

Patching Arctic Armour?

4 posts in this topic

I burned a quarter size hole in my arctic armour this winter and AA sent me a patch which is just some of the red material the jacket is made out of. My question is what is the best glue to use to patch the whole with this piece of material?

Did it ome with instructions? Maybe contact them and check what is best to put it on with.

I burned a quarter size hole in my arctic armour this winter and AA sent me a patch which is just some of the red material the jacket is made out of. My question is what is the best glue to use to patch the whole with this piece of material?

I have used industrial patch material from the local hardware store and had no trouble.

I have a tube of glue called E-6000.

It was recommended by a seamstress for gluing fabric numbers and letters on kids Jerseys and hats. Claims to be water proof.

I have found it to work very well. Purchased at Michale's craft store but I'm confident you may be able to find something in a local hardware store as was mentioned...