• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KFAN Fan Motorsports---CANCELLED---!!!!

Was anyone else a listener? If you loved motorsports, it was a great program to listen to.

I just happen to catch the last 45 minutes of today's show which, turned out to be the last 45 minutes of the show all together! shocked The show has been cancelled indefinitely. As far as I am concerned "Fan Outdoors" and "Fan Motorsports" were the only reason to listen to that station anymore. Other than the morning show, the rest is almost unlistenable. sick

Just had to vent. I am sad to see that program cancelled. cry

No kidding? I had it on in the background but wasn't listening real close. It was an OK show, but it did fill a niche for motorsports fans that I don't believe is covered anywhere else in this area. What are they planning to fill that airtime with? More ESPN and Bob Costas? thumbsdown.gif Hopefully not another local program where they over analyze the hometown teams and beat it to death more than they do M-F from nine to noon. bdh.gif

As far as I'm concerned the outdoors show on Thurs and Sat can be canceled too. It's absolutely horrible.

Bummer, I was a listener. It was the only show on that station I tuned in to anymore. Hartman was horrible, the common man's schtik gets old fast to the point of its so repetetive I cant listen and Dan B is a a huge metrosexual that just loves the sound of his own voice. dont know of anyone that can talk so much and say so little... I guess I will take that station off the pre-sets on the radio now.