Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthrcat

our new Q

9 posts in this topic

for my hubby's birthday we went and picked this up,, it wasn't here an hour and we had it filled with burgers. wink

before:

IMG_9739copy.jpg

after:

IMG_9741copy.jpg

IMG_9746copy.jpg

IMG_9759copy.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHH beautiful!!!!! Nice grill, I'm planning on doing some wings here in about an hour or so!!!

well how were the wings? we've cooked lots on ours already this year,, hope to do tons more!!! I am going to try trout on the Q this year,, I gotta find a good recipe for that though,, yum!!

Sue ...you can check the ladies forum out...Glenn gave you permission to start picking on him. smile

well how were the wings? we've cooked lots on ours already this year,, hope to do tons more!!! I am going to try trout on the Q this year,, I gotta find a good recipe for that though,, yum!!

The wings turned out delicious, thank you for asking. I usually bake them at 400 for about 20 minutes and than finish them off on the grill for about 5 minutes to get the skin good and crispy, than toss them in a franks hot sauce/butter mixture.

Originally Posted By: panthrcat

The wings turned out delicious, thank you for asking. I usually bake them at 400 for about 20 minutes and than finish them off on the grill for about 5 minutes to get the skin good and crispy, than toss them in a franks hot sauce/butter mixture.

oooOOOOoooooooooooo that sounds delightful!!!!

and I have permission now??? rah rah!!!