• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

almost time!!

panthrcat

well here in Ontario, the ice is finally starting to bust up!! I'm going on a drive tomorrow to check out a trout lake we like to fish,, usually downriggin but the trout will be up, so we're gonna try fishing from shore I think.

this will be our 2nd year of downriggin,, we sure do enjoy it,, it's been the top of our "fun things to do" list. smile

I'll keep you posted and hopefully get some shots of fish to post.

well I went for a drive today, to check out our fav trout lake, and it's still got lots of ice on it,, but it's breaking up,, we're hoping by the weekend we'll be fishing!!! wish us luck!!!

My son and I go to Gustafson's resort on Longbow Lake near kenora every year for some Walleye fishing. They are always telling us we should come up in the spring for the great trout fishing in the area.

oh cool! it's a lovely place to be wink

we have been downrigging for only a year, this is our second year doing it, and we rarely go walleye fishing now,, although it's really nice getting a fresh feed of eyes once in a while,, but that trout is hard to beat cool