Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HossFisher

Campgrounds near St. Cloud

7 posts in this topic

Looking to head up to this area this weekend. Anybody know any good campgrounds within a half hour that are good? Preferably with some fishing oppurtunities.

Maria state park near monticello is one spot. I think there are some north of St. Cloud.

Thanks, I think thats where were planning on going. Never been there before, anybody got any tips for fishing this area from shore?

I have stayed at AJ Acres in the past they have great sights right on the shore....I thought it was a great place. It has been a few years since I have been there.

El Rancho Manana isn't bad either, and that lake is full of nice bass...at least it was six or seven years ago.

There used to be a KOA at the Clearwater exit. I know the campground is still there but it may be under new management. It's not on the water but near Warner Lake.

There used to be a KOA at the Clearwater exit. I know the campground is still there but it may be under new management. It's not on the water but near Warner Lake.

It is now called St.Cloud/Clearwater RV park.