Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinkhamtown

Tire Vendor

6 posts in this topic

I have a 2005 Silverado that needs new tires 254 70 17. I am in the White Bear Lake and Hugo area, is there any tire vendor close that has given you good service and that you would recommend? Price for quality has away been a factor in my buying decisions.

Thank you.

If you have a membership check out your local CostCo. The last time I purchased truck tires their final, total cost was lower than the 3 other dealers I got quotes from.

We are selling them for $5 over cost. Check your local big blue oval dealer. I don't work at that 1 but I think most are on the same program.

Most dealers now do a price match, and they usually have the best deals around, so dont rule out your local dealer when getting prices.

I have had very good service at discount tire a few times. fair price on the tires and usually fast turn on putting them on. They also didnt give me any grief when I requested a taller tire for my truck.

I been using Venberg tire on 61 down by beam ave. Talk to Paul Bewick.