Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
USMC130FE

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Just wanted to wish everyone a great opener tomorrow. It would be nice to get a limit of Eye's and a Big Tom all in the same morning, unfortunately I will be at work!

Anyways, good luck and be safe!

Its going to be a little windy tonight hopefully the fish will be aggressive on the TOP that will be sweet.Its been a while since I have had a good surface night wink.Good luck to all cool.

Good luck ladies...

We are skipping out on the midnight thing tonite as our local river is lower than I have ever seen it for the opener. mad Instead we are heading down to camp at daybreak. Trout and eyes, see ya sunday... cool

Ladies???? crycry Better lift up my skirt and see what the ladies really.....................oppppppps's never mind laughlaughlaugh LOL

Good luck Jay! Hope to make it over your way and also have you and Tank over for a beer with Max!!

Good luck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Fishing Blewwwwwwwwwww donkey dong last night they were neutral where I was fishing they were there but not in feed mode.It was raining and the wind was perfect not very many people out at all the bildge was working hard maybe tonight smirk.