Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish hawk kris

Quality Mid Priced Fish Camera-TV?????

8 posts in this topic

My son and also a friend currently looking for a good Mid to low priced fish cam for open water & ice fishing use. They just don't want to buy garbage.

Personally, I like the high end Aqua-view & Marcum products, but it's not my wallet.....

Regards,

FHK smile

Fish hawk- I guess I would keep my eyes on the for sale sections. Maybe someone is upgrading and willing to part with a good used product. I also would contact Nature Vision, I know they sell a lot of reconditioned units. They have "garage sales" quite a bit up at head quarters in Brainerd.

Marcum VS380. The difference between the low quality/budget camera's and some of the nicer units is like night and day. The 380 is a wonderful camera that you should be able to find at a modest price. Good luck.

Reeds had the vs380 for around $270 last time I checked their site. Pretty good price on a great camera The only issue I've had with mine in two years is everyone wanting to use when I have it one the ice.

They are running the "garage sale" every Friday from 11:00AM-3:00PM. Yesterday they had Marcum VS250 (reconditioned)for

$100. They also had some AquaView cameras not sure on the models. I don't know anything about cameras but for $100 I picked one up. They also were selling 7 amp batteries for $5.

Lots of deals.

My son got one from cabelas, from there bargain bin for 79.00. that works well. This price was with the battery

Thanks everyone for the help. I'll convey this advice to some future FM'rs!!!!

For those patient enough to deal with the masses, good luck on the opener!!!!

FHK