• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cinco-Dead-Mayo?

Far-I

He;s been ripping it up too! without putting too much of his own flavor in it. I like him a lot, but with phil and friends, his sound was getting a little heavy for me. steve kimock would be my dream fill-in on that spot with jimmy herring #2.

When I worked in KC at Avis, one of the bus drivers I worked with there was a Weir and was Bobs first cousin. He told me once he had a Gibson SG autographed by the whole band, including Jerry. Wouldn't mind having that thing!!

In my opinion this was the best post-jerry group of the boys i've seen since the 1998 other ones with kimock and mark karan sharinglead guitar with bruce hornsby on keys.

jeff chimenty (of ratdog notably) blends together with the rest of the core four pefectly, and although sceptical of warrens overpowering ability, he played really well. he did many jerry-like solos and vocals, when appropriate, say on like Standing on the Moon vocals or Touch of Greys upbeat solo.But he also got down and dirty-south style on vocals such as Mr. Charlie.

All in all it was great! The light show was spectacular, the setlists (available on jambase and dead.net) were stellar! and there were many show highlights! The first night a large group of wisconsin kids i'm friends with had a box-suite reserved so i got VIP that night, and the second night a buddy and i found a great spot by the wheelchair section to dance.

the cops were actually really chill, and let people camp overnight in the parking lot both nights, but i had a room right next to the venue at the wyndam. i helped my friend sell beer and cleared about $300 a piece selling beer in the lot those two nights and i was able to pick up some cool souveniers for me and my family.

Phil, bobby, micky and billy far exceeded my expectations and i'd highly reccomend catching them this fall or summer if they roll somewhere close by. hell, i'd even reccomend driving cross-country for it.

i'm glad to be back though. had the boat out running well today and i have four different rod and reel selections all ready to go for a little midnight bridge action up my way...peace!