• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A-Rod Book

mrklean

It makes sense. Most of the time you can see the guy really bulk up over his career like Bonds or McGuire and that really raises a red flag. However if A-Rod was juicing back in high school most of us wouldn't know what the un-juiced verson of him would look like, we would just assume he's always been that size.

I can't imagine the pressure atheletes must feel when they know they have a shot at the big leagues and they want to do everything they can to make the dream come true. I bet alot of younger/minor leaguers used the stuff in hopes of gaining that extra little edge that woudl help them realize the dream and in turn cash in big time.

However I also can't imagine using the stuff knowing full well what it does to your body and knowing the future repercussions it can and likely will have.

I pretty much assume that any good player from the 90's probably juiced at somepoint in his career.

At this point the only thing that would shock me is if it comes out that Jason Tyner has been juicing his entire career. His one career homerun would be a sham and should be stricken from the record books.

i still never got why he would want to go to NY, everyone hates you, if you play for new york and dont win everyone hates you, if you play against a team they hate you because you are from New York. how is this a win win? Yea he has a ton of money but could have made pretty close to that most places