Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Drewski

Harris?

Am I the only one who would like to see Harris play more? Last night he had another great game, 3 for 5 with 2 runs scored and an RBI. Plus he can sure rocket the ball to first from short!

I think he should be playing right now while Casilla is struggling. Move Punto over to 2b for awhile and work Casilla in there sparingly until he gets his stroke going.

It would be nice to do that, but I bet Punto would whine and cry about it. Gardy never should have said he would be the starting short stop.

The Twins are facing 3 starting right handers this weekend against the Royals. I still think they should take out Casilla at 2nd and replace him with Harris for 2 of the 3 games this series. Harris is hitting too good right now to be sitting on the pine behind a struggling Casilla. I hope Casilla and some of the others that are stuggling can turn it around quickly.

They better win tonight against the Pontoon!

That is an unwarranted shot at Punto. Has he ever whined about anything?? The guy does everything thats asked of him and plays his a$$ off no matter what his role is. Punto is a team player. Harris does need to play with his hot stick - Mauer can bat second and put Harris down in the order. Bat Harris eighth and Punto ninth.

FI

Enough of Punto Already, get Harris in at short! Punto is an automatic out when he gets up to bat. He saves more runs for us than he gives up my a$$!

I'd have to agree with you. From what I've seen, it's not like Harris' defense is that much worse if at all than Punto's. Sure, Harris can't hit like some of the guys in the lineup, but he sure can hit better than punto. His arm is also quite a bit stronger than Punto's from what I've seen. He would make a better all around shortstop for the team IMO.

Its to the point where if Punto never made another error for the rest of his life his hitting is so bad that he shouldnt be in the line-up

Punto reached a milestone tonight...two hits in one game so far.

I too would like to see Harris play more. I do not believe that Punto is in fact a switch hitter. Many American league pitchers could hit .143. That is Nick's batting average against left handers when he bats right handed. He's hitting a whopping .209 batting at his best, left handed. He is not a switch hitter. The Twins should platoon Harris & Punto at SS.

Harris just made a nice play, with a lot of help from Morneau. Throw was in the dirt, but one out of 10 aint bad!

Harris had an all around good night, went 2-4 with that great play you mentioned.

If punto was playing the guy would have been safe for sure.

Said it on a different thread on here, but to me Harris has been the only bright spot of that trade with the Rays so far.

That is true. Delmon showed signs of great hitting last year, but so far this year he hasn't found it.

Hopefully every position player will start doing decent, so the Twins can have some leverage in a trade for a reliever. I would like to see Kubel pick it up a little, he really slowed down throughout May. Some people just have streaks.

it's Kubey-doo's knees again.

He has 2 3 run HRs today, and games only half over