• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Stamp.. mandatory? other stamps? (just a thought)

itchmesir

Why be so negative towards the DNR, if the DNR wasn't around we wouldn't have any fish to fish for. I don't believe in the stamp method either, but if the DNR needs more money for stocking fish than every fisherman should pay. They should raise the fishing license, but if they do this they need to let everyone know where the money is going and we would need to see a improvement of the catch rate. If we don't see a improvement in catch rate at least some proof the money is helping and if it isn't than they need reduce the license. After all they are the professionals.

I agree with you johnmn, The only thing I can say is that when you or I drive to a lake put the boat in and fish for hours we seem to get this time SPENT on the lake confused with the work that the DNR has put in. I know alot of guys that will say,"Well I was out on lake XXXXXXX and boy does the DNR have that lake set up nice." I think alot of people think that the DNR has made fishing possible in MN. I think the Fishing has made the DNR possible in MN and that they really need to watch what there doing. Another stamp for a fish that most will say they never catch (or keep) is not the answer. Cut the fat and I'm sure there will be enough money to go around without the stamp.. I wonder if I could start selling stamps to my Employer for everything extra that I do at work??? I don't think that would fly.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew this was going to get stupid in here once the usual suspects got wind of it and came scurrying over from the Outdoor Whining forum...

Oh well.... grin

Any chance you guys could keep your paranoid and doomsday preachings in that forum and leave this open Water forum alone?... Didn't think so!...LOL!