• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I would start by reading a reloading manual or 3. there are some videos on you tube, but like anything, don't trust or believe everything you see on the internet. I also have a post here in this forum about the basic steps I go through as well

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1724983/1

You can always find deals jsut have to look, internet always has deals someplace just make sure you know what your buying and shipping laws (for powders and such) and you can find good cheap stuff

$76 for any type of primer per thousand is price gouging. I checked with a distributor of mine last Friday. I was looking into getting primers for a few shooters at my club, and splitting my costs 7 ways. Primers, shipping, haz-mat fee, and sales tax, brought the final price of 35k primers to $34 per thousand.

Now if a dealer were to mark them up 20%, that would put them at $41.

The only primers that were over $30(dealer costs) were Remington shotgun primers. Winch's were $29, and Fed's were $28. They had all the shotgun primers I wanted, but were limited to the number of rifle and pistol primers.