Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonny_redhorse

"Spring Colors"

8 posts in this topic

Not a lot of "color" as of yet in the spring woods and fields of our north country....it's there but just not as much....

willow4.JPG

willow90.JPG

pussywillows.jpg

I'm embarassed to say that I never knew [me] willows did that! Good for you for keeping your eyes open to the color that you do have.

beautiful contrasts!! love them all!!!

I was going for the same thing 2 nights ago and they did not turn out nearly as nice as yours. Really like #1.

I like that first one,very nice.

Nice work Jonny! The first one is a beauty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• The past week has had me having multiple close calls and missing a brute at 45 yards.  Tonight I talked my dad to give it another try and there were birds in the field when we got there.  Birds ended up leaving as we tried to sneak in.  A short 20 minutes later they were back and we watched and worked the big group of toms and hens for more than 2 hours before we got one to commit.  Dad shot him with his 20 gauge at 48 yards,(this thing shoots an awesome pattern).  The 3 year old was down and only flopped a few times.   Nice 1+ inch spurs, 10" beard and heavy.  A good evening for sure!
    • Sorry to disappoint guys, but this tom was not my first bird of the season. Apparently that's part of the rules. The score won't count towards the team. I don't have any measurements for the jake I shot so we will have a zero from me.    At least my freezer is full. 
    • Way to  go 1957 !! Congrats!!
    • sugar is not a drug. 
    • Another good day today out on Superior ,,,, Had my first double and triple in the new rig today ,,, the day didnt start out with perfect weather but the fishing more then made up for it ,,, The mud  covers a lot of water but fishing the tea  colored water and edges of the mud paid off ,,, the cohos grew 5 inches  from eating this years smelt,,,, had some go 23 inches today 
    • Say no to drugs, like sugar.  Yes, sugar is a drug.
    • I won't be able to post the scores for this week until maybe Wed. so if someone else wishes to do so feel free to do it. In fact for the entire summer season I'm going to be pretty much hit and miss. So don't count on me the lake is calling and I have no computer there. My scores will drop like a rock unless luck prevails.
    • That should make things interesting 
  • Our Sponsors