• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flagrant or not? Rondo

fishin58

It could not have been anymore of a flagrant call in my opinion, the way Rondo went after brad, there was no intent in going for the ball. Do you buy into the debate that the refs cant make that call to change the game in the last minutes? What a crock, a foul is a foul, aflagrant is a flagrant.

i think that was a joke, he went for his face its pretty clear, he was bleeding and it was a 2 shot foul???? I think its gonna be more interesting with Howard with his elbow he tossed, will he get a 1 games suspension

Fishin58,

You must have been watching another game man because that was a cheap shot by Rondo and a gutless call by the refs who are known to swallow their whistles in the closing minutes of a close game. It was even more gutless by the NBA office who reviewed the play "for hours" before coming up with the conclusion that there was no flagarant foul. Would you expect them to rule against thier refs? NO Because if they did then it would put a taint on the outcome of the game, WHICH IT SHOULD HAVE! Miller should have been given two shots and as a result of his injury with a flagarant foul the BULLS could have elected who they wanted to take the two shots AND then had the ball as well. Instead, the gutless refs would not pull the trigger and make the correct call so Miller was forced to shoot the two shots with a bloody lip and hazy vision after being mauled by Rondo because a simple foul with an injury would have allowed Rivers to name the player to shoot the shots. Totally bogus imo.

Glad the Bulls stuffed it to the Celts tonight and looking forward to them stealing game seven and sending the Celts to early tee times! GO BULLS!

Windy we are on the same page here, you must not have read my first post. I cannot believe it was not a flagrant. I just wished the Bulls would not have got hosed in that game with the no flagrant call. Last night would have closed the door on the Celts. That would have been sweet!

Totally my bad Fishin, I did not read your first post. Can you believe it went down that way? I can, got to protect the star players and keep the "champs" hopes alive! Sorry dude, I guess we both get excited about the game. Here's to a Bulls victory in Game 7 and I hope KG plays and gets smoked!