• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

are you ready?

so are all you gals ready for fishin opener or going shopping? been kinda quiet here lately so i am thinkin your gettin ready. lisa, is jim off the disabled list and ready or is he playing the you need to help me thing? hope hes healing quick.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are opening the cabin this weekend and getting the dock and boat lift and all that fun stuff in. For opening I have both Friday and Monday off and will be at the cabin the entire weekend. Maybe I come see you one of those days Barb.

Hope

Char, what are you doing opening weekend?

I have no idea. The way work is going (I just got home at 10pm) I'll either be working, or drinking. grin

Got the new stickers for the boat last fall, now I can't find them. mad Gotta tear the house apart this weekend to find them - or give in and go get duplicates.

Maybe Hope will have better luck on Lake X than I did. frown

I'll let you know if we head northward.

Quote:
I told ya you should learn how to run the boat!!!!! crazy

Unfortunately, I work 6-2pm all weekend anyway. frown

lisa, that still gives ya plenty of time after work to fish! did you get my e-mial from 4-29 from my home e-mail? my wife appears to want to join FM AND ARE HAVING SOME ISSUES. THANKS.

lisa, the registar here screen is way different than when i signed up. we went thru the whole process and i believe when we clicked on submit it told us that the e-mial address she put in was already used. its the same as the one i used, so she put in the one we had under the.msn and agian said it was already used. if you could give use some direction on our home e-mial it would be great, but she left foe our camper for the weekend already so she wont get to it till monday at the earlest. thanks. i have been trying to get her to do this for a while now so this would be neat if she did.

I'm heading up to spend the weekend with my dad and force him to use his boat... grin I can't believe I have to force him to make use of it... whistlecrazy. I'm not expecting to catch a lot on the lake I am fishing on, but it will be the start of my vacation, which I CANNOT wait for at this point...