Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slick2526

wally divers

8 posts in this topic

anyone use cotton cordell wally divers? I seen scheels had a bunch on clearance im just wondering if they were their for a good reason. Are they worth buying to use for walleyes?

I have a few in my tackle box. Most of the time I use them starting around the 2nd week of June after the fish become more active. I'll pull them behind a bottom bouncer or cast over smaller rock piles. I like em!

I've caught quite a few eyes on them. I use the big deep, big shallow and small verson although the smaller ones geet most of the time in the water.

They are one of my favorites! Are the ones @ Scheels real wally divers or Scheels version. I know the Scheels in Omaha Nebraska had a bunch of there version on sale this winter and I stocked up. Bought a few last year @ regular price and they caught me a ton of fish!

I have to say they are one of my favorites too, the first ones I try every year.

Mike

I catch walleyes using the smaller ones. Usually in chrome/black or chrome/blue in a clear lake. Also catch northerns and the occasional bass with these.

The medium sized ones have only caught pike for me, but some with decent size.

I had one of the big ones that I used to cast. Could cast it a mile, but never caught anything. Eventually snapped the line on a cast and never replaced it.