• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St. Francis Residents...

I know there are a few of you on here. I had a motor stolen from my place late sunday night or monday. 35hp Johnson long shaft. They took it right off my boat as it sat in the driveway. I can not afford to replace it, and would just like it back. I just got the boat fixed up so I could take my daughter out and now, no motor. mad

If anyone hears anything, send me an email or talk to the local PD. Like I said, I would just like it back.

241st and Roanokee. Far NW corner of town.

It is things like this that take away a big level of trust in people. There is never a time when there is not someone here, never. Whoever took this motor knew it was there, and knew they could get it, thus 2 guys. I did make some calls to my direct neighbors to let them know to lock stuff up, but we all know locks are for honest people.

I have done all that I can in my power to do ...

Which believe me... Is actually a lot.

We are looking and actively watching the system.

You are my brother.. therefore all my brothers, are yours.

Understand? .. we are on it.

Neighbor and gooseman, that does really suck! I live near Coon Lake and we have our fair share of low-lifes in the area. I keep my junk locked up in the garage but I still dont feel safe.

We dont have a police department so we depend on Anoka Cty. for police. They must be stretched pretty thin since we cant seem to get sheriffs office to even enforce the speed limit.

Neighbor, your motor sounds pretty distinctive and should be easy to spot. I will keep my eyes peeled since we get a fair number of rigs going by the house. Good Luck!

Some more info to the area residents.

My Mother in Law lives in the "Community" just west of County Market. They reported 7 thefts over the weekend including an expensive GPS unit out of a Poice Officers car.

Seems like a crew might be working the area so keep an eye open for suspicious people and merchandise.

My dogs bark at every stinkin noise they hear at night. And I get up and look out the windows and sometimes let them out to check things. This is a time I'm thankful for that.

This year the dogs will have back up. wink

I just got off the phone with the investigator with SFPD. He said that northern anoka co. has "exploded" with theft right now. Doing all the tricks, stealing from your yard when you are home, taking boats, motors, trailers, campers, they are even getting the universal door openers and driving around poping garaged doors.

Not good.

I have seen this explosion myself. Around here(on Coon Lake) a few residents around the lake have experienced a big hike in theft. We recently had 3 cars broken into(not much was stolen, but it still was stolen). Plus I am always on the look out for suspicious looking vehicles I have never seen around. We have a pretty good community watch program going on, but its not enough to deter the criminals. I make sure to keep my eyes on the neighbors and hope they do the same for me.

i know what ur talking about. people are allways around my area jackin stuff. someone even slashed a bunch of tires around my house last year including my dads brand new dodge. people just dont get it. and travp is right its probley the metheheads. theres way to many around this area