• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favre

Scott K

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tarvaris could have put the ball in that spot from the opponents 7 yard line.

Leaving aside that you're alluding (I think) to a 100-yard + throw, he might have been able to duplicate Favre's throw (45 yards from Favre's position to back of end zone) in practice, sure. Not under pressure when the game is on the line.

Went out on Prior yesterday for a few hours thinking it was still too cold for the panfish to have moved into the bays. I was wrong.

We went through a hundred or so waxies and a half scoop of crappie minnows and put at least 200 fish in the boat....all released except for 4 crappies over 10 inches.

Thanks to FisherDave for joining me and making the best of the weather. I am almost exclusively a river guy, but since the ramps are mostly closed or covered with mud on the river we decided to try our luck on the lakes.

Majority of the fish we caught were 6 to 7 inch sunnies with a few that broke the 8 inch mark.

We were fishing in about 6 feet of water in onre of the bays. On top of the sunnies, crappies, and occasional small bass....we caught about a half dozen golden shiners. I wasn't aware there was a fishable population of those in there (mental note for catfish bait).

Point is.......Get out and fish. Even for me who really doesn't like fishing panfish....it was a great time. Hope I didn't bother anyone with the rap music blaring from the boat.....

I forgot how much fun it was to catch "bait". smile

Lot's of 8"ers today and even some a bit bigger. Throw in a bunch of nice slabs, bass, and shiners, and it was a fun day!

Matter of fact I took some of those gills home and they are on ice right now.

Thanks for the guide service John. I'll have to show you how to catch some cats in a couple weeks. smile

There are a few no wake zones, by the beach, by the wagon bridge, in the bays, by martisons island, probly more no wake zones then walleyes to tell ya the truth. Lots of good panfish though. The Sheriffs will get you too if your not at a minimum.