Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Deer heart

Now that sounds tasty! Smoked eggs and sliced rare deer heart....with some cold smoke...um num....
  3. Deer heart

smoke em up boys ! ! !
  4. Deer heart

Wowzer talk about off topic! From deer hearts to chicken eggs. What's rundave gonna think!
  5. Yesterday
  6. Deer heart

I didn't need to see it, but mayhap some technical wizards would feel more at ease with a complete detailed explanation. Also depends on how in-depth yer "crayola app" is.
  7. Deer heart

If the pictures weren't enough, I would have needed to resort to the Crayola app if I wanted to put it into words.
  8. Deer heart

You forgot to add the explanation to further educate all that may need it. The egg, poop and urine (which for a chicken isn't a liquid) exits out of the same hole (aka, the vent, as you can see above). BUT, when an egg comes out, the chicken's Cloaca is turned inside out so that the egg cannot come in contact with the intestines (fecal matter nastiness).
  9. Deer heart

10. FLx 28 or Marcum Lx6 or 7

The Tri-beam and the Proveiw are basically the same ducer, just that the Proview gives you infinite ability to dial down, or up your cone angle or sensitivity. The FLX28's low power and weed modes, are the "cat's meow" when dialed in properly. Lastly the color pallet options can be great when dealing with schools of different size fish gathered in confined areas, along with giving your eyes a break from the standard red. Here's my friend Cory Bechtold explaining what I mean.... http://www.vexilar.com/blog/2014/08/28/s-is-for-suppression Don't think this could possibly work on the FLX 28.
  11. Deer heart

"Fine." Yer sounding a bit petulant, Delmar. Ya know what? YOU were the one that mentioned the "dirty water" they were raised in....on a certain thread on a certain site some time ago....... I found it! But, that doesn't matter to me. Whatever works for ya. I just don't eat shrimp anymore because of that. And, the egg is encapsulated before it comes out the butthole....in a shell, unlike other things that come outta there, and make it into the public media. Snack on some sliced deer heart tartare with some salt and horseradish while ya do some reading...https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/08/14/farmed-shrimp.aspx
  12. Hey, i'm a bidnessman! But I an't sellen no Seadoo!! She does look like a might fine piece for the price. Carry on with your twine support rope!
  13. Deer heart

Fine. Then pay up for the wild caught gulf or mexican shrimp. Or eat a pork chop. You do know that chickens lay eggs from the same orifice they excrete from, right? Scrambled or over easy?
  14. Electric Roaster for Sausage

You can also steam cook them in your smoker... FROM CURLY'S SAUSAGE KITCHEN page: Steam cooking speeds up the process of the final cooking stage in sausage making. Makes for a better wrinkle free sausage, using humidity as heat source instead of dry heat. Take a full pan of water and bring to a full boil on stove. Place boiling pan of water and put on heat source of smoker Turn heat to high so to keep water at a FULL BOIL. Close damper you want to keep humidity in smoker. Make sure pan of water does not run out, add more boiling water. Cook sausage to 150 degrees, this will take about half of regular cook time. When sausage is cooked cold shower with cold water.
  15. Venison Bacon

I make 25 pounds of this every year from a seasoning I get from Curly's Sausage Kitchen. It's awesome stuff!
  16. FLx 28 or Marcum Lx6 or 7

I like my Vex 28, super quiet and bright. I will say my 18 was foolproof and easier to use to do the same thing. They are expensive though.
  17. Deer heart

"Mr. Fastidous"...ha! That from a guy who takes hours to cook a steak with a precise digital heating gadget... I just don't care to strain sh** particles thru my teeth that are in the melted ice water from the imported frozen shrimp, giving ya a good case of gangbangarrhea of the lower blowhole.
  18. fan cooled 380 cc. seat is 1 piece not a 2 up................and ya'd need a track hoe for leeches sales flyers!!!!!!!
  19. Hey Smurfy, What size engine? Fan cooled? Seat in 1 piece? 1 up? 2 up? Rack on the back to carry Leech’s sales flyers?
  20. Deer heart

Man them last 2 fellers posting are using some big words!
  21. Venison Bacon

The only way my wife shoots a deer if it runs thru the living room.
  22. only shot i got right now!!!!!!!!! and put your glasses on................that rope is tied to the floor dolley. its used to stop that floor dolley from damaging whatever it is its going to hit from all that power them ski-doos have when it comes off the dolley!!!!!!! OK so here are some of the finer details, its my wifes machine. 4116 miles and most are trail miles.its a 1995 touring E, electric start. it will come with that dolley, a jug of injection oil, cover and extra belt. i put a new battery in it 2 years ago put hasnt been used in at least 3 years. the only shop maintence thats been done to it is the carbs have been cleaned. it will also need to be relicensed. after both her knees and both her hips being replaced she has no desire to ride again!
  23. Venison Bacon

naw and unlike you I shot it myself, didn't need my wife to shoot it!!!!!
  24. How bout you spend a few more seconds of your time and put up a few more side photo's of this fine machine for the folks! And take the rope off the front bumper from the last time you moved it! Seeehs people just don't know how to sell nutten!
  25. Deer heart

Whatever. Mr Fastidious. Pay the big bucks and get the wild caught in the gulf shrimp. Still won't raise your LDL
  26. Will it sink?

4' x 6' isn't very big even if it is built heavy. I've taken my 6' x 12' out on 6'' with my 4-wheeler no problem.
  1. Load more activity

• Members

• smurfy

smurfy 1,824

we are 'the leading edge' I Share on HSO
    • Pat K

Pat K 35

• PurpleHaZe

PurpleHaZe 3

• pushbutton