Wisconsin Fishing Reports - Hunting

Subforums

1. 7,830

• Recent Status Updates

• Rick

Now that the forums are somewhat stable we are adding a few more features with plenty more to come.
      1st is the status update you see here. You can update your status in a number of places if you are a member and it will show up on various walls. the +Create link at the top is probably the easiest. Check your profile after you do a status update or two.
      2nd is the @mention feature. When you want another member to be notified about your post just typ the @ symbol followed by a "lowercase letter or two". Then when the names popup either select or keep typing until you narrow down the name to select.
      We are also able to add additional content in the header area, sidebar area as well as the footer. I'm guessing you noticed. In any case there is more to come. Slowly but surely.
      · 0 replies
    • Bobby Bass

Are you reading the stories from Lake Iwanttobethere? "like them" so I can see who is reading and you may just find yourself included in up coming story!   {a blatant cry for attention} 
      · 0 replies
    • Bobby Bass

88 in the shade, to hot for me even if it is the middle of July
      · 0 replies
    • Rick

We fixed it so you can now do your own status update on the wall. Click the "Update my status" link. You can also see individual Status updates when you click on someones Name-Profile and then click the Status tab. You can add pics etc. have fun.

· 1 reply
    • Sunset Lodge

4th of July Walleye! - Caught by Rick Geppert

· 0 replies
    • Horrible people
      By roony · Posted
      Donut shoot Tom or Jerry!
    • Horrible people
      By bobberineyes · Posted
      Yep won't be long now, seams that the refuge around my parts is the neighbors,  might just set up shop just outside the perimeter with a crossbow to start while they have no idea what's going on (sure could use a pointing purse dog) then when the dust settles be more strategic and put out some sets....
    • Time for ice!!
      By Boar · Posted
      yup I sit in mine tinker with this or that aciidentaly bum a rattle reel and it send a shok thru me, A HA! MINE! oh I bumped it. 
    • surplus tag, who's trying.
      By Boar · Posted
      ive been looking too, no id'er
    • surplus tag, who's trying.
      By sportfish · Posted
      I can't find how many tags are left, where did you guys find it at ?