Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

New Forum Features Added - Click Here   05/28/2016

New Features When you mouseover the badge showing who liked a post, you will now see a larger list of who liked that post. You can still click to get the full list. Ratings now show half-stars for the average (for example, if one user votes 3 stars and another 4, it will show 3 and a half stars) and there is now an indication if you have rated something. A "Preview" button has been added to the post editor which shows how the post will appear after processing. Tabs show how the post will appear on desktop, tablet and mobile.. You can now filter searches by specific forums/categories. :Activity Stream enhancements The filter dropdowns now have an "Apply" button for better usability (previously you had to click outside the dropdown). The "Expanded/Collapsed" toggles are now clearer. Hitting back from a clicked item in any activity stream now remembers your position and loaded results.
  • Create something you want to share

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, your goal is not to make money or get them to do what you want, but to fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Forums

1. Fishing, Hunting & Outdoor Activities

1. HSO "Members Only" Insider Fishing Reports

You want to Sign In or Sign Up (upper right) to use this forum.

6. Ice Team Forum   (7,500 visits to this link)

CLICK HERE-Ice Team.com

7. 33,242
    9. Resort & Lodging Vacancies/DEALS   (34,591 visits to this link)

2. North American Fishing Reports & Hunting Info

1. 17,111

1. 37,624

1. 74,423

1. Fishing Minnesota Forums - Click Here   (5,955 visits to this link)

6. Wisconsin Fishing Reports - Hunting

1. 19,656

1. 27,117

1. 37,884

1. 12,246
    4. Ultimate Panfish League   (3,676 visits to this link)

5. 15,890
    9. HSOList Free Classified Ads   (6,171 visits to this link)

• What did you do to your Camper/RV this week?
      I replaced the seam tape on the tops and corners of my bump outs.  4 inch wide by 25 foot roll all used up.  The original job was shabby and we started getting leaks.  It took a lot of patience working with that SUPER sticky tape. I have the self leveling sealant and caulk touch ups to do yet.  I didn't plan on reconditioning the roof until I read your post though.  I would suggest to anyone to inspect for punctures or slits in your rubber roofs.  Even small ones let in enough water to start rotting the wood.  I have a 1/8 inch slit that has allowed a fist sized spot to go soft on my roof.  The camper is 6 years old. Its patched now.
    • Ice Castle Blowing Fuses
      Definitely take in if its still covered!  But I'd bet money you have a wire with a screw or staple through it. My brother had a short in his new ice castle the year before last.  It shorted out on his way home from the dealer and caused the brakes to lock up. I figured out it was a stapled wire behind the paneling at the wheel well by disconnecting the end light on the circuit and then the next, one at a time until the fuse held.  The hole lights fed off the light over the window so I just disconnected the leaving wire from that light so he could still take it fishing.  He had everything, including his brakes back, except the the two hole lights on that side.  I figured the dealer could wreck the paneling to get at it later and replace it with new. Good luck!
    • Usa and Saudis in the age of Nixon
      What was the first part of the story?
    • Over Some Food Stamps Lady Goes Off On a Family At a Wal mart
      Type slowly? You need to read slower or ask for translation. Right above your post I said Thus I have no problem paying prevailing wage to people doing these projects.Since we already do that the wage is established and it only makes sense to pay them as such. What doesn't make sense is your belief that anyone who doesn't feel like working should be able to sit home and get paid for nothing. 
    • The 2016 Libertarian Party is Starting!
      Still more sane than some I have seen at some dem/rep gatherings.
    • $15 per hr to flip burgers
      What if the individual asked for free s#!t and society said no? Is society required to pay people for no particular reason just because they request it? How many minimum wage workers work for the government or unions?
      Again, they are not "requiring" them to do anything, any more than any person is "required" to work for a living.  Sometimes you do things because it is in your own self interest.   But I wouldn't expect you to be able to see the difference.
    • The 2016 Libertarian Party is Starting!
      Doesn't look to be any question which bathroom he should use, anyway...
      So the government is Requiring it, so you are not asking them you are telling them.  Would they be allowed to do this "work" for a church or religious organization? 
    • Over Some Food Stamps Lady Goes Off On a Family At a Wal mart
      Talking about prevailing wage, as required on government contracts.   
  • HSO Sponsors