delcecchi

we are 'the leading edge' I Share on HSO
  • Last visited

• Days Won

delcecchi last won the day on May 31 2020

delcecchi had the most liked content!

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

delcecchi's Achievements

1. I see ads from local banks and credit unions that they finance land and recreational property. For example, the Northstar Credit Union in Cook... https://northstarcreditunion.org/home-loans/ Minnesota is a recourse state, so you can't just walk away from a mortgage anyway, so it probably doesn't matter too much whether you put up the land or a house as collateral, except possibly in the rate, depending on how you do it.
  2. My boat is stored in unheated space over winter, batteries not plugged in. In spring they seem to still be at like 2/3 charge. No major problems. Been doing it that way for 20 years.
  3. Only you need to start calling it a "comal"....?
  4. Just noticed the stick. Did you plug the other holes so it would have to use the one in front of the camera?
  5. Huh. yeahg I have seen definitely not to use honey.
  6. Where did you hear/see that 1 to 3 can cause problems?
  7. Nectar is basically a scam. I have switched to water and sugar, 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 by volume. 1/3 cup sugar per cup of water. Add a few drops of red food color if you want, it doesn't seem to make much difference to the hummers up here in the nort country.
  8. I figured something was wrong with the trailer and it needed to be adjusted or something. That's why I called the mfg. to find out how to adjust the trailer... So we all do that stuff.
  9. The rest of the story is that in 98 when I bought my boat I could never get it on the trailer right. So I up and called the factory down there in Iowa, as I recall. Receptionist transfers the call to like their engineer dude. I tell him my problem and ask how to adjust the trailer or should I get those guide things. He told me I was backing the trailer in too deep, and to only get deep enough to have the back rollers touching. Done it that way ever since.
  10. Don't worry be happy. At least until something happens and you can't get the part to fix it which could be a long time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.